Breathtaking Bayou Tours In New Orleans
Just minutes from the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, Adventures of Jean Lafitte offers visitors a break from Bourbon Street and is a thrilling alternative to commercial New Orleans Bayou Tours! Hop on one of our specialty Pontoons to get up close and personal with alligators and exotic wildlife from endangered birds to flora and fauna not found anywhere else in the country.
We hope you are as excited about your upcoming Louisiana bayou tour as we are! If you have any problems locating us, please call us at 504-323-0570.
Scan QR Code on your smartphone for the google map.
Step by step driving directions:
1. From New Orleans take US Business 90 West and cross the Mississippi River via the Crescent City Connection Bridge (also known as the Mississippi River Bridge or the Greater New Orleans Bridge).
2. Once you are on the other side of the river, stay on US Business 90 West and exit at 4B.
3. After exiting at 4B, stay in the left lane and turn left at the 2nd traffic light onto Barataria Blvd (Hwy 45 South.)
4. Travel 2.9 miles and turn left at the traffic light (just before the Family Dollar Store) onto Leo Kerner Blvd. (Hwy 3134 South.)
5. Travel 5.5 miles to a yellow caution light, continue straight past the light and cross over the bridge.
6. Once you are on the other side of the bridge, the road leads to a stop sign.
7. Turn left at the stop sign onto Jean Lafitte Blvd. and proceed 2.8 miles.
8. Take a right on Fleming Park Road just past mile marker six.
9. Follow Fleming Park Road around back to the gravel parking area across from the docks.
If you arrive early and don’t see our boats or Louisiana Pontoon tour guides, don’t worry – We will be back from the previous Pontoon tour about 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to begin.