- Tours depart rain or shine. Should it start raining while you are on the boat, there is a possibility you may get wet. Ponchos are available for purchase in the gift shop at the dock.
- Infant ages 4 and under travel free with the purchase of one adult ticket per infant. Due to USCG regulations, infants must be counted in passenger totals. Please mention any infants when booking. Children ages 5-11 years old are priced at child rates. Anyone 12 years of age and older must pay adult rates.
- Please be advised that this is a tour of the swamp; wildlife sightings are not guranteed.
- The pontoon boat is wheelchair and stroller accessible. The passenger must be able to safely board the boat without the assistance of any Adventures of Jean Lafitte staff.
- Service animals are allowed on the pontoon boat under ADA Requirements. A service animal must be under the control of its handler. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless the individual’s disability prevents using these devices or these devices interfere with the service animal’s safe, effective performance of tasks. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Adventures of Jean Lafitte is not responsible for any personal items including, but not limited to, cell phones, cameras/video equipment that is lost, stolen, or damaged due to water, splash, rain, etc.
- No smoking/ vaping or illegal substances allowed on the property.
- Unless under certain circumstances, no outside food or alcohol allowed on the property.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the property.
- The pickup window begins 1 hour and 15 minutes before tour time. Guests must be waiting outside their pickup location for the entire pickup window. If the bus driver cannot find you and have to proceed to the next stop, they may be unable to come back to pick you up.
- Transportation can only pick up from the Downtown/French Quarter areas of New Orleans. Pickup location is subject to change and you will be contacted by phone or email if a change needs to be made. We reserve the right to change or cancel transportation at any time.
- Every tour does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off unless hotel pickup and drop-off are paid for. Roundtrip transportation is an extra $20 per person.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations made within 24 hours of tour time are final and no changes will be allowed within this window.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours before tour time to receive a full refund. The booking fee is nonrefundable. Refunds may take 7-10 business days to process.
- Multiple reservations are not guaranteed to be seated on the same boat. Seating arrangements cannot be made or changed at the dock.
- Adventures of Jean Lafitte reserves the right to move/cancel tours or parties, due to weather, intoxication, mechanical issues, traffic and/or any substantiating situations in the guest(s) or company’s best interest.
- Adventures of Jean Lafitte reserves the right to refuse business to anyone.
- If Adventures of Jean Lafitte has to cancel any tours, you will be notified by phone or email, and given the option to reschedule your tour to an alternate date/tour time. If you are unable to reschedule your tour Adventures of Jean Lafitte will issue a full refund.
- Tours depart rain or shine. Please be advised that if you are on your tour for longer than half the tour time and the boat has to return due to inclement weather, we will not issue a refund.
- Adventures of Jean Lafitte is not responsible for any booking issues or refunds that may arise due to a third-party booking agent or online agency.
- Any discounts cannot be combined with other offers, including but not limited to printed coupons, prepaid deposits, website promo codes and discounted group rates. Only one discount may be used per transaction.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us:
Adventures of Jean Lafitte